Trinidad and Tobago
Plantation Trinidad 200370cl Volume
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Plantation Trinidad 2003
Plantation Trinidad 2003
- Color: amber color with golden highlights.
- Flavour: Aromatic notes of sweet spices, with hints of vanilla, toasted oak, chocolate, cocoa, snuff and earthiness.
- Taste: Sweet and character Flavors, it highlights the pleasant taste of chocolate and vanilla, accompanied by spicy notes of black pepper and a dry, long lasting finish.
PRODUCER: Cognac Ferrand.
COUNTRY: Trinidad and Tobago.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: This whiskey is made from the finest raw materials Angostura, malted barley and cooked before distilled in copper stills classic. Then allowed to stand in them before carrying American oak barrels, where it passes through a dual process of aging for 10 years. During this process acquires its color, aroma and flavor, reaching very complex and pleasant notes. We recommend eating this refined whiskey in its pure state or diluted with ice; but it can also be blended with chocolate liquor, coffee or fruit, to expand the most of your feelings.
Passionate, curious, in love with beautiful and good things, Alexandre Gabriel is a committed perfectionist, in search of the most advanced production methods. "A great Cognac, a great Rum, is above all the sharing of a strong emotion due to a perfect execution. We are, in a way, the craftsmen of Rum, the goldsmiths of Cognac ".More about the Winery
Reviews of Plantation Trinidad 2003
- A fresh palate with deep fruit notes followed by spicy and woody tones.
- Spicy chocolate on the finish.