Rhum Plantation (Rum)
Product not available in United States
£15.25 + £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Campoluz Enoteca (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.23 points for each unit bought
Plantation Rum Original Dark is brought to us by Maison Ferrand, which was founded in 1989. Its mission is to preserve artisanal production methods while advancing innovation. Alexandre Gabriel, president and owner of Maison Ferrand, founded Plantation Rums in 1999. His passion for old rum-making techniques led him to invest in terriors all over the Caribbean, as each rum-producing country has its own traditions, techniques, character, and identity, all of which comes through in the rum.
It is the double-ageing process that makes these rums so distinct. Plantation Rums age in the tropics in bourbon casks for several years before being brought to Château de Bonbonnet in France. There they go through their second maturation in French oak casks, which adds delicate tannic undertones.
Plantation Rum's Original Dark is a rich blend of Jamaican and Barbados rums. The final result of this blend is a profound and intense rum with notes of fruit, cinnamon, and clove. Taste the sunshine of the Caribbean while enjoying a traditional rum, made with passion. It is perfect for pairing with barbecued meat, plantains, or desserts such as dark chocolate, coconut, and rice pudding. Conceived with the input of bartenders, it is meant for use in cocktails but can also be enjoyed on its own.
If you liked Plantation Rum Original Dark, you may also enjoy...
Description · Rhum Plantation
Plantation Rum Original Dark
- Color: Rum Plantation Rum Original Dark shows a nice golden brown.
- Olor: Cane sugar, vanilla, nuts, Vietnamese cinnamon, cassia bark, candied citrus and ginger.
- Taste: Very complex, with notes of raw cane sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, leather, candied citrus, persimmon, cloves, salty, with a hint of peat or almost similar to iodine.
PRODUCER: Cognac Ferrand.
COUNTRY: Trinidad and Tobago.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: This rum is a blend of rums from Trinidad and Tobago selected by Alexandre Gabriel. Aged in American oak bourbon heavily charred in the Caribbean.
Passionate, curious, in love with beautiful and good things, Alexandre Gabriel is a committed perfectionist, in search of the most advanced production methods. "A great Cognac, a great Rum, is above all the sharing of a strong emotion due to a perfect execution. We are, in a way, the craftsmen of...
Buy Rhum Plantation Spirits:
Highlighted review about Plantation Rum Original Dark
Posted on 30/03/19 at 04.28
- Relatively light in colour for a dark rum, but deliciously rich and balanced, full of banana and molasses, this is a perfect pouring rum.
More reviews about Plantation Rum Original Dark
Posted on 23/04/17 at 16.26
Posted on 21/12/16 at 09.28
Posted on 05/08/16 at 16.10
Plantation Original Dark
Posted on 07/02/15 at 15.53
Rum Plantation Original Dark
Posted on 02/12/15 at 11.51
- Color: Plantation Rum Original Dark has a copper color
- Odor: has a slightly smoky nose with refined notes of banana, citrus peel and cloves.
- Taste :: vaguely smoky and...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 26/01/18 at 04.06
Posted on 15/12/17 at 13.34