Matusalem & Co (Rum)
£25.87 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£112.91 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£225.82 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK Free shipping from £125.66 in this store
£ You will receive 0.4 points for each unit bought
If you liked Matusalem 7 Años, you may also enjoy...
Description · Matusalem & Co
Matusalem 7 Años
- Color: Matusalem 7 Años shows an amber light
- Smell: rich aroma molasses, vanilla and sweet candies
- Mouth: Highlights its exceptional smoothness with a sharp finish.
WINEMAKING: prepared according to the solera aging process, a careful mixture of fine rums. Exotic, complex, sophisticated, smoky light.
CELLAR: Matusalem & Co.
PAIRING: a perfect place to combine rum.
Matusalem & Co
Buy Matusalem & Co Spirits:
Highlighted review about Matusalem 7 Años
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Matusalem 7 Años
More reviews about Matusalem 7 Años
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Matusalem Solera 7 Year old
- Rich aromatics with a whiff of sweet molasses and caramel.
- A bouquet of creamy aromas of vanilla enhances the flavours.
- Enters the palate very softly, with a lush finish, sweetness is key, as bourbon-like wood notes highlight the flavours.
- The aromatic flavours leave a trace of vanilla and caramel, with the finish a very seductive experience.
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Posted on 28/11/11 at 10.12
Ron Matusalem 7 Años
Rum is an alcoholic beverage obtained from sugarcane by fermentation, distillation and aging, usually in oak barrels. This drink was first mentioned in documents from Barbados in 1650. It was called kill-devil or rumbullion (a word of Devonshire, England, which means a great tumult). In the French Caribbean colonies, it was called Guildive (modification of kill-devil) and then tafia, an African or indigenous term. Already in 1667 it was called simply rum, term derived from the Spanish word rum (Arabic root word) and the French rhum (derived from above). The first official mention of the word rum appear in an order issued by the Governor-General of Jamaica dated July 8, 1661.
Posted on 19/07/18 at 12.29
- Color: amber.
- Odor: harmonious aroma, frank and complex, cream, chocolate, caramel, wood and nuts (walnut, hazelnut), hints of ripe plum, leather, vanilla and molasses, all well assembled.
- Taste: soft, sweet taste and pleasant texture and taste.
PRODUCER: Matusalem & Co.
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Prepared from older rums aged in solero in French oak barrels.
Posted on 15/07/17 at 05.44
The Matusalem Solero 7 Year old was impeccable
Posted on 18/04/17 at 05.33
The Matusalem Solera 7 Años is an imposing spirit
Posted on 03/03/17 at 05.36
You can't ask for more
Posted on 01/03/17 at 05.40
The Matusalem 7 is one of my favorite beers
Posted on 24/11/15 at 05.31
Ron Matusalem 7 Years is awesome
Posted on 07/09/15 at 06.50