Havana Club 7 Años
Havana Club (Rum)
£27.25 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£163.49 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£251.34 FREE SHIPPING! (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.42 points for each unit bought
"The essence of the old Cuban rum I'm very proud of." This is how Don José Navarro, Maestro Ronero of Havana Club, describes the Havana Club 7 Años ..
Havana Club 7 Años is the result of the Cuban art of continuous aging and assembly of various rum bases. The rums it consists of were matured 7 to 14 years ago, and part of each Havana 7 blend returns to the ageing barrel to be used in future production. **A continuous cycle that keeps the spirit of rum alive!
Try it pure to fully enjoy all its refined flavours, or use it as an ingredient for your Old Fashioned.
If you liked Havana Club 7 Años, you may also enjoy...
Description · Havana Club
Havana Club 7 Años
- Color: Dazzling crystal mahogany hue.
- Flavour: It gives off exquisite scents of tropical fruits mixed with complex notes of vanilla, cocoa, sweet snuff and cedar wood.
- Taste: Its entrance is silky and full-bodied, resulting in a discharge vibrant flavors on the palate which in turn achieve a balanced and refined taste. Notes are present sugar cane, cocoa, vanilla and candied fruits, framed within the very essences of oak and a hint of spice. Round and smooth finish.
PRODUCER: Havana Club. Traditional Cuban distillery located in the town of Santa Cruz del Norte, in the northern region of the island. Today is part of the group Pernod Ricard, recognized marketer of spirits worldwide, which established a trade agreement in 1993 with the Cuban government to produce and distribute the brand.COUNTRY: Cuba.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Havana Club 7 Años is a dark rum representing Cuban flavors through its lush blend of aromas. Since its development in 1960 is subjected to a process of continuous aging, where a small amount of rum batch produced returns to the barrel to preserve its essence; It is why the Havana 7 currently manufactured contain a part of the first batch produced several decades ago. Manufactured by traditional distillation method sugarcane copper stills and aged in oak barrels for a minimum period of 7 years.
The Corporation Cuba Ron is a company which was founded in 1993 in the Cuban capital. Since 2000 it has been categorized as a Senior Business Management Organization under the Ministry of Food Industry. Since its founding, its objectives have been to combine the historical traditions of authentic...
Buy Havana Club Spirits:
Highlighted review about Havana Club 7 Años
Posted on 03/09/19 at 08.42
Havana Club 7 Años
Developed through two key techniques, aging in old white oak barrels and assembly which give it its powerful aromas and complex, recognized as one of the best rums aged in the world, Havana Club 7 years confirms that Cuba is well and well the birthplace of the finest rums. Closely linked to the Cuban culture, Havana Club maintains traditions developed by the knowledge passed from generation to generation, based on the expertise of its Maestros Roneros the rum masters.
The rums that compose were aged 7 to 14 years, meaning that the youngest drop was 7 years old. Furthermore, Havana Club 7 years also enjoy cocktails like Mojito, Cuba Libre or Presidente.
"The essence of the Cuban-old rum which I am very proud." Don José Navarro, First Maestro Ronero Havana Club.
Gold Medal at the Ministry of Rum in 2012
Gold Medal at the Rum Masters in 2012 and 2013
Delivery cost from € 7 50 & Free Shipping from 120 €
More reviews about Havana Club 7 Años
Posted on 29/08/17 at 09.26
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Havana Club 7 Year old Añejo
- Havana Club 7 years is the drink par excellence at the end of a good meal. On occasions such as these, the Havana cigar and Havana Club rum are inseparable in their single tradition of quality.
- Havana Club 7 years has a lovely, dazzling transparent amber colour. Gives off an outstanding bouquet. Round to the nose, it reveals rising woody and vanilla-smelling notes.
- A very clean taste as well as soft in the mouth. Havana Club 7 years offers an exquisite, fine bouquet.
- Appreciated as a liqueur by experienced rum-lovers, Havana Club 7 years naturally has its place among the very best spirits. Like Anejo Reserva, Havana Club 7 years combines wonderfully with its Cuban brother, the Havana cigar.
- Competing in 1997 and 1995 against the top 40 rums in the world at the prestigious Chicago World Spirits Championship, Havana Club 7 years was awarded a gold medal both times.
Posted on 24/03/17 at 09.19