Havana Club 3 Años
Havana Club (Rum)
£30.86 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£185.15 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£370.31 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.47 points for each unit bought
"It is hard to imagine a white rum that has the same strength and complexity of aroma as the Havana Club Añejo 3 años." This is what the rum master José Navarro says about his rum.
The unique character of this rum is achieved by a natural maturation of at least 3 years in oak barrels, naturally in the tropical climate of Cuba.
The sweet aromas of bananas, vanilla and smoked wood blend perfectly with the acidity of lime and the freshness of mint: Havana Club 3 Años is the only rum that gives your mojito the authentic Cuban taste!
If you liked Havana Club 3 Años, you may also enjoy...
Description · Havana Club
Havana Club 3 Años
- Colour: Havana Club 3 Años is colourless.
- Aroma: sweet and pleasant, reminiscent of vanilla, caramelised pear, banana and smoked oak.
- Taste: balanced, subtle, sweet and fruity at the same time. It has chocolate and vanilla aromas. All these aromas go perfectly with the freshness of mint, sugar and lime. It is the most suitable rum for mojitos.
ALCOHOL: 40% vol.
PRODUCTION: Sugar cane is harvested from December to March. It is then pressed in a sugar factory to obtain "el guarapo". This is heated to separate the sugar crystals from the molasses. The molasses is then boiled and diluted with pure spring water and strictly cut Cuban yeasts. This mixture is fermented for 24 hours to obtain "el vino de caña". It is then distilled in copper columns. The brandy obtained is stored for 2 years in white oak barrels.
For 3 years the Maestros Roneros select the bases to be assembled. They ensure the balance of the rum. All bases of Havana Club are at least 3 years old.
The Corporation Cuba Ron is a company which was founded in 1993 in the Cuban capital. Since 2000 it has been categorized as a Senior Business Management Organization under the Ministry of Food Industry. Since its founding, its objectives have been to combine the historical traditions of authentic...
Buy Havana Club Spirits:
Highlighted review about Havana Club 3 Años
Posted on 05/07/16 at 15.01
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años
More reviews about Havana Club 3 Años
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Havana Club 3 Year old
- When sugar cane is ground it produces a thick, creamy, almost liquid substance, very rich in sugar, and of a beautiful amber colour. This is the molasses, traditionally called "honey". This "honey" is the main raw material, and its unique quality has given Cuban rum the prestige it has always enjoyed. A special yeast will be added to the purified, sterilised and diluted "honey" to initiate the fermentation process.
- The fermented honey is now ready for the slow reflective process of evaporation and concentration which will take place in the distillation columns. The distillation process yields eau-de-vie and pure alcohol. The young eau-de-vie then begins its first maturing period in 180 litre barrels, where it remains for at least 18 months. The well-balanced blending of aged eau-de-vie, matured for at least 18 months, with sugar cane alcohol of the highest quality will produce the young rum, which will rest once more in white oak barrels, where it will remain for three years, hence its name: Anejo 3 years. Once the product has matured the expertise of the rum master will come into play in selecting and blending the barrels, and then the product will be rested and filtered to ensure uniform batches of 3 year old rum identical in aroma and taste.
- 3-year-old rum has a light straw colour. It has at once the luminous, light, syrupy look characteristic of aged rum. This Cuban rum has a sweet, woody smell with aromas of caramel and vanilla.
- 3-year-old rum is pleasant-tasting with a fresh, discreet flavour. A taste of vanilla with chocolate accents.
- The three year old rum, excellent for cocktails, providing the cocktail with the distinctive characteristics of rum. It is also ideal for drinking on its own or with a few ice cubes.
- Havana Club 3 years was awarded the silver medal in London in 1996 at the "The International Wine & Spirits Competition" when judged against the best rums in the world.
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años
Neus: Rijke aroma's, van vanille, fruit en eikenhout
Smaak:Rokerige smaak, met vanille en chocolade. Middellange afdronk
Posted on 23/05/16 at 06.57