£24.93 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£149.61 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£299.21 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.38 points for each unit bought
The Cacique 500 Gran Reserva is considered as one of the best rums in the world thanks to the magic of the gradient: high day temperatures and cold nights originated a unique, intense and really multifaceted flavour.
If you liked Cacique 500 Gran Reserva, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cacique
Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
- Colour: Cacique 500 Gran Reserva has a dark amber colour with golden tones.
- Flavour: Mild, sweet aromas, combined with notes of white chocolate, butter and oak.
- Taste: viscous, velvety, subtle bitterness, sweet notes of vanilla and chocolate cream.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The Cacique 500 is a hand-made rum which was distilled in copper stills and then aged in oak barrels for eight years.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol.
Buy Cacique Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
Posted on 04/08/19 at 21.51
Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
More reviews about Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
Posted on 17/10/13 at 04.55
Cacique 500 Extra Añejo
It was created in 1992 to commemorate the fifth anniversary of the discovery of America.
Posted on 10/07/19 at 15.15
- Color: Dark brown with gold flecks. viscous appearance.
- Flavour: The nose is soft and sweet, with hints of chocolate, caramel and butter. brown sugar, some vanilla and a touch of oak is perceived.
- Taste: It's very sweet, with a slight touch of tequila. Has a smooth bitterness, is viscous, velvety.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Cacique 500 is a handicraft rum made with molasses, distilled in copper stills and aged for eight years in oak barrels carefully selected. After aging, each master distiller chooses the final result only the best barrels, to bottle and make the sale.
Posted on 05/08/18 at 05.43
Posted on 18/09/17 at 16.21
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: ripe fruit, dried fruits, wood, vanilla and aged sherry.
- Taste: step by rich, round mouth, full-bodied, structured at the same smooth with a great ending rum.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: distillate sugarcane, craftsmanship and intense aging.
Posted on 01/07/16 at 13.05
- Color: Dark brown
- Flavour: delicate chocolate notes, caramel, bun sugar, vanilla and wood
- Taste: Sweet, caramel, slight sensation of alcohol
PRODUCER: Licoreras Unidas S.A.
Posted on 18/12/13 at 06.08
Ron Cacique 500 Años is a mighty spirit
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
Ron Cacique 500 Extra Viejo Gran Reserva
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Made with pure spring water, following a traditional process of high quality. It is an American pure, natural rum, unflavored added, blend of rums aged up to 4 years in oak barrels
- ALCOHOL: 40º