Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £3.19! (-16%)
Shipping: Vinos Baco (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.25 points for each unit bought
The Cacique 500 Gran Reserva is considered as one of the best rums in the world thanks to the magic of the gradient: high day temperatures and cold nights originated a unique, intense and really multifaceted flavour.
If you liked Cacique 500 Gran Reserva, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cacique
Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
- Colour: Cacique 500 Gran Reserva has a dark amber colour with golden tones.
- Flavour: Mild, sweet aromas, combined with notes of white chocolate, butter and oak.
- Taste: viscous, velvety, subtle bitterness, sweet notes of vanilla and chocolate cream.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The Cacique 500 is a hand-made rum which was distilled in copper stills and then aged in oak barrels for eight years.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol.
Buy Cacique Spirits:
Highlighted review about Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Cacique 500 Gran Reserva
Posted on 10/07/19 at 15.15
Posted on 05/08/18 at 05.43
Posted on 18/09/17 at 16.21
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: ripe fruit, dried fruits, wood, vanilla and aged sherry.
- Taste: step by rich, round mouth, full-bodied, structured at the same...
Posted on 01/07/16 at 13.05
- Color: Dark brown
- Flavour: delicate chocolate notes, caramel, bun sugar, vanilla and wood
- Taste: Sweet, caramel, slight sensation of alcohol
Posted on 18/12/13 at 06.08