Brugal & Co. (Rum)
If you liked Brugal Extra Viejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brugal & Co.
Brugal Extra Viejo
- Color: Brugal Añejo Extraviejo has a color of dark cherry wood.
- Smell: Vanilla gives way to notes of cocoa and leather. In the back of the nose is an oak aroma that lingers for a bit
- Taste: sweet, with vanilla and cocoa in front. Behind leather and coffee along with a touch of apple. The finish has strong oak taste is smooth and clean, with only a small flourish of spice on the finish. Almost no burns in the throat or chest.
ALCOHOL: 37% Vol
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic
Brugal & Co.
Buy Brugal & Co. Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brugal Extra Viejo
More reviews about Brugal Extra Viejo
Posted on 08/08/17 at 10.09
- Color: Brugal Extra Viejo Gran Reserva Familia has a dark amber color,
- Smell: The aromas mixed with oak cane well worked. Fine memories of honey.
- Taste: behaves splendid,...
Posted on 16/06/16 at 12.38
- Color: dark amber.
- Flavour: aromas of sugarcane with good memories worked fine oak and honey.
- Taste: splendid, sweet, and very tasty corporeal...
Posted on 04/02/16 at 05.30
Ron Brugal Extraviejo is awesome
Posted on 12/05/13 at 05.10
Posted on 17/04/13 at 05.10