Brugal & Co. (Rum)
Brugal Añejo is a great experience. Drinking it is making each day a little more special. The Añejo rum is aged for five years in selected American oak barrels and the distillation process removes many of the heavy alcohols that other rums preserve. A pure, light and not so sweet drink with that flavour you will never forget.
It is drunk alone, with ice or combined with soft drinks.
It is one of the most consumed rums in Spain.
If you liked Brugal Añejo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brugal & Co.
- Colour: Brugal Añejo has a mid-amber colour, bright and clear.
- Aroma: Balanced bouquet full of sweet notes of caramel and brown sugar, along with toffee, pepper, and vanilla.
- Taste: Smooth and rich on the palate, with hints of buttery spice, oak, and, again, brown sugar. The finish is long and dry, with a lingering flavour of dark sugar.
PRODUCER: Brugal & CO.
COUNTRY: Dominican Republic.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Crafted from the molasses extracted from the sugar cane, which gives this spirit its honey-like appearance, and carefully aged for five years in selected American oak barrels, this spirit is pure and light, in a word, superb. The intricate distillation process efficiently removes all impurities and the heavier alcohols that remain in other, less elaborate rums. Complete with the presentation, the simple design of the bottle adorned with a fishing net is reminiscent of a time when rum was the drink of sailors. The smooth nature of this drink makes it ideal for a sip, neat or on the rocks. But if you fancy something a little more elaborate, add Brugal Añejo, some natural lime, and a little bit of lemon soda, and you will have a nice refreshment drink with all the flavour from the Caribbean.
Brugal & Co.
Buy Brugal & Co. Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brugal Añejo
More reviews about Brugal Añejo
Posted on 12/05/19 at 10.56
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Brugal, established in 1888 by Don Andres Brugal, is proud to be the only rum brand that is...
Posted on 22/06/16 at 13.17
Posted on 09/05/17 at 13.05
- Color: amber, bright and clean.
- Flavour: a slight aroma of wood with transcripts chocolate.
- Taste: smooth and buttery, with a presence of tannin...
Posted on 28/12/15 at 05.52
Ron Brugal was awesome
Posted on 10/06/15 at 18.21
- Color: amber bright, clean and clear.
- Flavour: balanced and not very complex.
- Taste: woody notes, chocolate and caramel.
PRODUCER: Brugal & Co.