Saint Lucia Distillers (Rum)
£19.24 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Bounty Spiced right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Saint Lucia Distillers
- Colour: Bounty Spiced Rum is a light cinnamon brown with hints of garnet that give it its reddish tint.
- Aroma: The smell is intense with local Lucian spices at first. The cinnamon and nutmeg are prominent on the nose and then are pleasantly joined by the aroma of fresh, tropical citrus.
- Taste: The infusion of cinnamon and nutmeg seamlessly lead to the sweetness of honeyed raisin. A burst of vanilla and nutmeg is a perfect finish on the palate. What gives this aged rum an exotic and unique "Lucian" taste is the macerated bark used of richeria grandis, locally known as "Boise Bandé".
PRODUCER: This thoughtfully crafted rum was created by the merging of two distilleries on the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia: Dennery Distilleries and Roseau Bay Distilleries. Together in 1972, they became Saint Lucia Distillers and have not looked back since then.
COUNTRY: Saint Lucia, located in the Caribbean.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: The Saint Lucian style of production includes more than just authentic and local spices. A special Lucian ingredient is the Guyanese molasses which goes through a closed fermentation period of 24-30 hours. The blend is made up of 100% column still rum that matures for 2 years in American ex-bourbon casks.
Saint Lucia Distillers
Buy Saint Lucia Distillers Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bounty Spiced
Posted on 20/01/20 at 11.06
More reviews about Bounty Spiced
Posted on 04/11/18 at 04.11
Posted on 15/09/18 at 04.25
- Sweetly spiced nose with vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Ripe honeyed raisin fruit with an explosion of vanilla and nutmeg on the palate. Fresh natural flavours - no artificiality - a unique spiced rum.
- Rum Blend: 100% Coffey Column Still Rum, matured 2 years in ex-Bourbon casks.