Bacardi Martini Production (Rum)
£21.91 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£131.44 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£338.46 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.34 points for each unit bought
Don Facundo Bacardí Massó founded the Bacardi company in Cuba in 1862. It has continued to be owned and operated by Bacardi family members for the seven generations since then. He bought a distillery in Santiago de Cuba and began to make unique, smooth rums which would change the rum-making process forever. The iconic black bat on the label of all Bacardi rums is a nod to the fruit bats that lived in the rafters of the first distillery. In Cuba, bats are considered symbols of good luck, health, and fortune. It is no wonder that Bacardi became known as "the rum of the bat".
Released in 2011, Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum is a new spiced offering from the makers of Bacardi. It is aged for a minimum of one year in charred American oak barrels before a secret blend of spices is added. This barrel ageing adds a hint of smokiness to the sweet smooth, spiced rum with notes of dried fruit.
Enjoy Bacardi Oakheart mixed with cola, ginger ale, or coffee as a refreshing escape from ordinary rums. Pair it with spicy foods to bring out the sweetness and notes of honey. Shellfish and seafood are also great options with this spiced rum. As rum is often used to flavour desserts, it is a natural accompaniment for desserts.
If you liked Bacardi Oakheart, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bacardi Martini Production
- Colour: Ron Bacardi Oakheart has an amber colour.
- Smell: smoky notes and a unique velvety smoothness.
- Taste: With notes of smoke and dried fruit, this exceptional spiced rum has a robust flavor.
DEVELOPMENT: A spiced rum which is made with the finest amber rums, matured in barrels charred American white oak, where the perfect base for this mixture is created. A select choice of spices such as maple, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey and vanilla are added to the rum, which is filtered through a proprietary process.
COUNTRY: Puerto Rico
Bacardi Martini Production
The Bacardi Limited story is a peculiar one. Indeed, when Facundo Bacardí Massó left the little town of Sitges, Catalonia, at the beginning of the 19th century, little did he know that he would end up creating one of the largest spirits company in the world. He emigrated to Cuba, where rum was a...
Buy Bacardi Martini Production Spirits:
Highlighted review about Bacardi Oakheart
Posted on 10/10/19 at 03.17
More reviews about Bacardi Oakheart
Posted on 01/07/19 at 06.14
Posted on 28/07/17 at 08.59
- Bacardi Oakheart is a tribute to the legendary and modern day adventurer. It honours their core essence.
- A fierce loyalty, stout-heart and unwavering resolve, these timeless quantities, backed by over a century of Bacardi tradition, are reflected in the robust taste of Oakheart.
- A smooth spiced rum with a hint of smokiness that stands up to any challenge.
- Rich and oaky with hints of smoke and background notes of dried fruit often associated with whiskey.
- A robust flavour that stands up to any challenge with a one-two punch of maple and honey followed by vanilla and caramel.
- Slightly sweet and peppery with a noticeable rum kick.
Posted on 27/07/17 at 08.23