Joseph Drouhin (Rully)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Joseph Drouhin
Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2016 (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2016:
- View: white gold, high purity and brightness.
- Nose: fresh and fruity aromas, broom and almond notes, a fine note of candied citrus.
- Mouth: elegant freshness. long and sweet finish.
VINES: Joseph Drouhin
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay.
PAIRING: beef, sausage, snails and pheasant terrine.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
With its 73 hectares (182.5 acres), the Joseph Drouhin Domaine is one of the largest estates in the region. It owns vineyards in all of Burgundy: Chablis (38 hectares - 95 acres), Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune, (32 hectares - 80 acres), Côte Chalonnaise (3 hectares - 7.5 acres). It is...
Buy Joseph Drouhin Wine:
Highlighted review about Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2016
Posted on 02/02/18 at 04.48
- The colour is a beautiful white gold, with a ravishing purity and brilliance.
- The aromas are fresh and fruity, with nuances of broom shrub (genet), almond and delicious preserved citrus notes.
- On the palate, it is fresh and elegant. A long and delicious...
More reviews about Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2016
Posted on 09/11/17 at 20.04
I enjoyed it.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2015
Reviews about Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2014
Reviews about Joseph Drouhin Rully Blanc 2013