Bodegas Naia (Rueda)
Technical sheet · Naia
If you liked Naia 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Naia
Naia 2017 (Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Naia 2017:
- View: Straw yellow color with greenish edging
- Nose: intense, with the complexity of the grapes, fresh aromas of grass, white pulp fruit and colored pulp
- Mouth: Very pleasant and mellow aromatic sensations that make it fragrant
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Wheel
VINEYARD: Naia Wineries
GRAPES: Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc
WINE PAIRING: garlic prawns, fideuá or fish of all kinds
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 8-10º
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 13.5%
Located on the left bank of the river Duero, this winery dedicates itself to the production of high quality white wines from their meticulously cared for vineyards, which were planted three decades ago in the district of La Seca, one of the most highly renowned areas of the region. Bodegas Naia...
Buy Bodegas Naia Wine:
Highlighted review about Naia 2017
Posted on 17/06/18 at 23.07
More reviews about Naia 2017
Posted on 11/12/18 at 12.11
Posted on 23/02/19 at 20.01
Naia Blanco Verdejo 2017
The normal colour, deep yellow. In aromas , highlights lemon. A very powerful white.
Posted on 08/05/18 at 16.49
- View: straw-yellow.
- Nose: citrus, stone fruit, peach, apricot and fennel notes.
- Mouth: balanced, dense and unctuous mouth.
GRAPES: 100% Verdejo.
AGEING: 4 months on lees in tanks and vats.
PAIRING: baked fish such as sea bass or Dorada, with mushroom risotto.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Naia 2016
Reviews about Naia 2015
Grapefruit, peach, floral, intense, pungent, citric. 92 points
Reviews about Naia 2012