Marqués de Cáceres Rueda Verdejo 201975cl
Marqués de Cáceres Rueda Verdejo 2019
Description of Marqués de Cáceres Rueda Verdejo 2019
Marqués de Cáceres Rueda Verdejo 2019 (Verdejo)
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: Intense nose of white fruit fragrance with notes of citrus fine.
- Mouth: good attack and breadth, notes vivid and tasty fruit, with great balance, freshness and a fine touch of grapefruit, a pleasant persistence.
VINEYARD: high quality of our vineyards planted in poor, gravelly, sandy soils and some brown land.
GRAPES: Verdejo 100%.
AGEING: Aged on lees until the time of bottling.
PREPARATION: grapes, collected at night in order to preserve and enhance at the maximum its wine qualities. Fermentation with controlled temperature finer lees.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers and hors d'oeuvres, vegetables, seafood, Asian dishes with sweet and sour sauce.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
How to serve
Marqués de Cáceres has always considered that the quality of its red wines should "bring out in full the character of the grapes with a peaceful period in oak". For this reason, the soil, the grape varieties, the vinification process and ageing in oak are the protagonists forming the basis that lends distinction to the wines and, at the same time, creates their distinctive personality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Marqués de Cáceres Rueda Verdejo 2019
- View: Pale yellow with greenish sparkles.
- Nose: white fruit aroma. Fresh and tangy, with mineral notes and herbal touch of grapefruit.
- Mouth: Intense, aromatic, fruity and fresh. Defined structure, complex, with volume and alive. long finish with a bitter touch.
APPELLATION: Rueda, Castilla y Leon, Spain.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres. Its own vineyards in the villages of Serrada and La Seca have more than 100 hectares, planted with predominating the grape Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc lesser amount. Its climate is continental and soils are characterized by rocky, gravelly and sandy allowing good drainage and aeration for vineyards.
AGING fermentation is performed with lees temperature controlled 15 17ºC, until stabilization bottling.
PREPARATION: Vintage Verdejo is performed overnight taking advantage of the cool temperature that enhances the qualities of the grape. A cooling process begins before selection of wort with gentle pressing.
PAIRING: seafood. Pork and cured meats. Vegetables and snacks. Oriental dishes.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6 - 8 °C