Legaris Verdejo 2017
Bodega Legaris (Rueda)
£18.28 + £15.15 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£109.67 + £21.83 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£219.35 + £31.75 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.27 points for each unit bought
If you liked Legaris Verdejo 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodega Legaris
Legaris Verdejo 2017 (Verdejo)
The Verdejo grapes were harvested at night. They macerated with their skins for 4-6 hours, pressed and static racking was made. Fermentation at controlled temperature with selected yeasts. No malolactic fermentation and aging.
Legaris has a total area of almost 100 hectares of vineyards that extend along two payments located in the municipalities of Curiel de Duero and San Martín de Rubiales. From the vineyards that surround our cellar you get an impressive view of the hill on which the castle of Peñafiel settles.
Buy Bodega Legaris Wine:
More reviews about Legaris Verdejo 2017
Posted on 13/09/18 at 17.23
Posted on 14/07/18 at 04.07
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Night harvest mechanics formations on trellises and daytime manual vessels. Grape reception hopper, stripping-crushing, maceration press 2-4h and subsequent pressing. Desfangados static and flotation, fermentation at low temperature (14ºC) with selected yeasts. Racking and permanence with lees in suspension for at least 2 months. It is a young wine, so it has no barrel aging. Final treatments to ensure optimum stability and performance.
- ALCOHOLIC: 12
- TEMPERATURE: 8 ° to 10 ° C
- PAIRING: This white wine blends perfectly with tapas, rice dishes, salads, fish and pasta.
Posted on 01/07/18 at 04.17
- View: Bright yellow with green hues.
- Nose: Intense aromas of white fruits, citrus notes and herbaceous undertones.
- Palate: Fresh, intense with own bitter end of the range.
Aging: Two months spent with lees. Grapes: 100% Verdejo
Food pairing: seafood, rice, all kinds of fish and pastas.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Legaris Verdejo 2009
- Tasting notes: Colour: pale. Nose: balsamic herbs, elegant, citrus fruit,
fresh fruit. Palate: flavourful, fruity, fresh
- Score: 87
Reviews about Legaris Verdejo 2015
It had a very deep colour. Notes of white fruits such as apples. It is a fruity wine as most of Rueda.
Reviews about Legaris Verdejo 2012
2012 tastes very good with a pasta salad.
Me and my clients from Rueda have taste it together.
I bought it here at Uvinum.
I expected more from this wine.