Bodegas José Pariente (Rueda)
Technical sheet · Apasionado de José Pariente
If you liked Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas José Pariente
Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2017 (Sauvignon Blanc and Verdejo)
TASTING NOTES OF Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2017:
- View: Pale yellow, green flashes.
- Nose: aromas of exotic fruits, freshly cut grass and light mineral notes.
- Mouth: A velvety, fine, elegant, fresh, balanced, intense, round and persistent finish.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
PAIRING: Appetizers, Asian cuisine and desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 10%
Bodegas José Pariente
In 1960, José Pariente began producing white wines with artisanal raw material of extraordinary quality: the Verdejo grapes from vineyards of Rueda. Careful viticulture practiced and believed in their land, quality and pleasure of making wine. His longing, produce great white wines, is the aim of...
Buy Bodegas José Pariente Wine:
Highlighted review about Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2017
Posted on 13/04/19 at 04.43
More reviews about Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2017
Posted on 19/09/18 at 04.20
- View: Straw yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Although this is a sweet presents aromas of a young wine very aromatic. Fennel, fresh grass and mineral
- Palate: Velvety,...
Posted on 01/07/18 at 04.19
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2015
Reviews about Apasionado de José Pariente 50cl 2014