Elaboration of Umberto Cesari Liano Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon Rubicon 2016
Umberto Cesari Liano Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon Rubicon 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Sangiovese)
- View: After the first service shown in crystal clear ruby red with garnet reflections.
- Nose: The nose is rounded, intense and persistent bouquet. Aroma of red fruit, ripe cherry, delicate blackberry, raspberry, a touch of pink, balsamic and spicy notes.
- Mouth: The palate is smooth and sophisticated wine that emits energy and personality combined with excellent persistence.
APPELLATION: Rubicone (Emilia-Romagna, Italy).
VINEYARD: Umberto Cesari.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese.
AGEING: The aging is carried out for 24 months in barrels and barrels 225 and 550 l, wood Allier and finally, 6 months in bottle.
WINE PAIRING: This wine matches perfectly with game meats, grilled meat, stews, sausages and cheeses wine.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14 ° C
Reviews of Umberto Cesari Liano Sangiovese Cabernet Sauvignon Rubicon 2016
- Nose: Rounded, intense & persistent bouquet. Notes of vanilla, ripe fruit & spices.
- Taste: Smooth, sophisticated wine that gives off power & personality combined with excellent persistence.
- Serve with grilled red meats & game dishes.
- Sangiovese 70%, Cabernet Sauvignon 30%.