In the result of ron santa teresa on Drinks&Co you can find, for example, Antinori Santa Cristina Toscana at great prices and buy it at this time, from your preferred device. Don't think no more and buy a Wine Tuscany right now for only £11.53.
“- Selecto combines some of Santa Teresa's first-class rums from three to nine years old, aged in oak barrels.
- Selecto is mahogany in colour with a silky body and has woody vanilla-like aroma, making Selecto robust, complex on the palate and smooth to the end.
- Serving suggestions - Selecto can...”
“- Limited stock.
- Claro is a blend of carefully selected rums aged in white American oak for an average of three years.
- Claro is light gold in colour, with a nose of sugar cane and summer fruits, mostly apple, banana and pineapple with some light woody notes.
- The palate has gentle wood with...”
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: This rum has an amber-honey colour. It is more yellow than most barrel-aged drinks, as it is considered to be a "gold rum."Aroma: Toffee is one of the most prominent scents. Caramel and honey continue to add sweetness. The ageing process leaves this drink with both smoke...”
“TASTING NOTES of Ron Barceló Imperial 30 Aniversario :Colour: Ron Barceló Imperial 30 Aniversario has a copper colour.Smell: Aromas smooth and balanced.Taste: delicious rum, rich in nuances, elegant and soft, smooth character.ALCOHOL: 43% VolCOUNTRY: Dominican Republic”
“Santa Ana Brut has an intense green-yellow colour. This refreshing sparkling wine has very fruity aromas such as apple and pineapple and a delicate 'sweet bread' aroma from the yeast. On the palate this wine has a delicate body with fresh stone fruit flavours and a long length. Exquisite and...”