Vivanco Reserva Magnum 2011
Bodegas Vivanco (Rioja)
£23.03 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Vivanco Reserva Magnum 2011 right now.
Technical sheet · Vivanco Reserva
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Vivanco
Vivanco Reserva Magnum 2011 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: Intense cherry red, tawny rim, fine evolution.
- Nose: aromas of ripe cherry and blackberries, earthy and mineral component, spicy notes of cinnamon and sage.
- Palate: deep and complex, enveloping, silky and very persistent mouth.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja.
VINES: Bodegas Vivanco
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano.
MATCHING WINE: with all kinds of meats, stews, game dishes, mushrooms, cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Alcohol content: 14.5%
The origins of the winemaking vocation of the Vivanco family date back to the year 1915; to the winemaking district of the village of Alberite, La Rioja, where Pedro Vivanco Gonzalez started to make wine for family use from his vineyards. In 1940 he bought a small wine cellar business in the same...
Buy Bodegas Vivanco Wine:
More reviews about Vivanco Reserva Magnum 2011
Posted on 02/01/18 at 14.28
- View: Picota.
- Nose: cherry, blackberry. Earthy, mineral, spice.
- Mouth: Enveloping, velvety, silky.
APPELLATION: O.D. The Rioja
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano.
AGEING: 24 months in new and second year French oak barrels and American.
DEVELOPMENT: Development of varieties separately. Fermentation and maceration in small French oak vats below 30 °C.
WINE PAIRING: Meat, game, mushrooms, cured cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Vivanco Reserva Magnum 2008
I had the pleasure of taking it at a barbecue.
I drank it with my brothers and a friend of mine.
- View: intense purple red a tile trim.
- Nose: aromas of cinnamon, sage, some fruity notes of cherry and blackberries and a mineral component.
- Mouth: deep and mature on the palate, a step envelope, velvety and silky mouth.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Vivanco
GRAPES: 90% Tempranillo and 10% Graciano.
PAIRING: all meats, stews, game dishes, mushrooms, cured and strong cheeses, tapas or just with black chocolate.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Reviews about Vivanco Reserva Magnum 2007
This red one was lighter that I had expected. Notes of coffee and wood taste. I would say it was a Rioja with good body.