Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2009
Viña Salceda (Rioja)
£4.78 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2009 right now.
Technical sheet · Viña Salceda Crianza
You may also be interested in...
Description · Viña Salceda
Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2009 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES :
- View: Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2009 is coloured cherry, little changed .
- Nose: Intense and elegant living . Aromas of stone fruit ( cherry, black plum ), dark fruit ( blueberry ), fine woody notes, smoked nutmeg.
- Mouth: large entrance . Tasty palate, with lots of volume . Good balance, soft tannins. Largo. Aftertaste of red fruits and spices of good wood .
ALCOHOL: 13.5 %
WINEMAKING: Harvested slightly delayed, and hand made selection of clusters in a vineyard . Aged for 15 months in American oak barrels of 225 liters and then passes bottle where it continued its development until its roundness .
GRAPES : Graciano, Carignan, Tempranillo
CELLAR: Viña Salceda .
The wineries are located in Viña Salceda Elciego, and has become a clear reference to the Rioja Alavesa wine prestigious internationally recognized as processors of high quality wines and tradition. Interestingly, Viña Salceda was founded in 1969, serving only 40 years, but has gotten over the...
Buy Viña Salceda Wine:
More reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2009
Posted on 20/01/14 at 14.12
This 2009 is perfect with lamb stew.
The best wine for a gift.
If you like wood-flavoured wines, this is perfect.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2015
Its intense colour attracted me. Great aromas of coffee and wood. Woody flavours.
Reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2013
- View: cherry, unevolved.
- Nose: intense and elegant aroma, live, stone fruit (cherry, black plum), black fruit (blueberry), thin notes, smoked, nutmeg wood.
- Mouth: wide entrance, step tasty mouth, with lots of volume, good balance, soft tannins, long aftertaste of red fruits and spices of good wood.
CELLAR: Viña Salceda.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo.
PAIRING: meats, roasts and stews.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 375ml 2007
I had it with cod and potatoes.
It is the one that my parents like best.
My friends brought me this Málaga.
Is 100% recommendable.