Viña Salceda Crianza 2009
Viña Salceda (Rioja)
£6.74 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Viña Salceda Crianza 2009 right now.
Technical sheet · Viña Salceda Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Viña Salceda
Viña Salceda Crianza 2009 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Viña Salceda Crianza 2009 has a red cherry.
- Nose: Complex aromas with good intensity, fruit tastefully designed memories, such as black fruits, blackberries and blueberries. Complex aromas with good intensity, fruit tastefully designed memories, such as black fruits, blackberries and blueberries.
- Palate: pleasant and palate, medium body high. Good balance and tannic conjunction with clean aftertaste recalling its aroma notes.
CELLAR: Viña Salceda
The wineries are located in Viña Salceda Elciego, and has become a clear reference to the Rioja Alavesa wine prestigious internationally recognized as processors of high quality wines and tradition. Interestingly, Viña Salceda was founded in 1969, serving only 40 years, but has gotten over the...
Buy Viña Salceda Wine:
More reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 2009
Posted on 12/06/15 at 02.02
Viña Salceda 2009
Very good QPR.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 2007
Viña Salceda 2007
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: ripe fruit, red berry
notes, spicy, toasty. Palate: ripe fruit, spicy, fine bitter notes
- Score: 88
Reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 2006
Viña Salceda 2006
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Aroma ripe fruit, spicy,
creamy oak, toasty, complex. Taste powerful, flavourful,
toasty, round tannins
- Score: 90
Reviews about Viña Salceda Crianza 2016
Someone recommended it to me, and I would also recommend it.