|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Viña Real (CVNE)|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Elaboration of Viña Real Crianza 375ml 2011
Viña Real Crianza 375ml 2011 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña Real Crianza 375ml 2011:
- View: cherry red good coat, bright sight.
- Nose: clean, expressive, good intensity on the nose, pleasant aromas of spicy red fruit, sweet spices, balsamic notes (scrubland), aromatic woods and memories of red licorice.
- Mouth: a very aromatic, silky mouth, with great balance, harmony, good acidity and noble tannin, sweet and polished expression. Final good intensity and length, with elegant memories of his upbringing.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Viña Real
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo, Garnacha. Ink.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Viña Real Crianza 375ml 2011
I especially liked the colour. Toasty aromas. A very long aftertaste.
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.
It was an excellent accompanist for the main course.
I tried it at a dinner with several friends and I really liked it.
- View: bright and vivid appearance, garnet red.
- Nose: Intense raspberry and blackberry, dominated by notes of fine woods of oak, sweet memories, toasted spices and balsamic aromas.
- Mouth: structured mouth, round. End of wide mouth, medium persistence in the aftertaste, well balanced tannin.
WINERY: Bodegas Viña Real (CVNE).
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Garnacha.
AGEING: 14 months in barrels of French and American oak.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%