You will like to know that…
Although 2011 vintage needed to be harvested earlier than expected, the wines achieved this year are well-structured, with high polyphenol content and with a good colour intensity, characteristics that promise wines with high quality. It is aromatically complex, silky and with good acidity, a wine to enjoy even better when eating lamb, white meats or cheeses.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Viña Real (CVNE)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
|Starting Year For Optimal Consumption:||2014|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2022|
Elaboration of Viña Real Crianza 2011
Viña Real Crianza 2011 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña Real Crianza 2011:
- View: cherry red, good coat, bright sight.
- Nose: clean, expressive, good intensity, pleasant aromas of spicy red fruit, sweet spices, balsamic notes (scrubland), aromatic woods and memories of red licorice.
- Mouth: a very aromatic, silky mouth, great balance, harmony, good acidity, tannins noblest expression, sweet and polished. Final good intensity and length.
GRAPES: Graciano Mazuelo Tempranillo Garnacha Tinta
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
How to serve
Reviews of Viña Real Crianza 2011
- Ripe red and purple autumn fruit, raspberries, damsons and sloes over a fine vanilla complexity.
- Rich, deep and balanced. Well structured on the palate with plenty of fine, lingering rich fruit and lively tannins.
- The finish is elegant, long and with a good balancing acidity.