Viña El Pison 2016
Bodegas Artadi (Rioja)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£252.27 + £3.48 Shipping (4 - 6 days)
Shipping: Quierovinos (Spain)
£ You will receive 3.87 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Viña El Pison
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Viña El Pison 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Artadi
Viña El Pison 2016 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña El Pison 2016:
- View: Cherry dark cherry, very intense. dense tear.
- Nose: ripe fruit with a wealth of nuances, powerful sensations toast, mineral touches and some licorosos.
- Mouth: Round, rich and elegant, fruity and mineral flavors with a spicy character. ripe, creamy and noble tannins, fine toasted aftertaste. Very long and persistent finish.
AGEING: 15 months in new French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: vinification in open wooden tanks with cold maceration and fermentation for 24-48 hours for 10-12 days with two daily trodden and a small remounted. Malolactic in barrel.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
Bodegas Artadi is actually the name that is known Alaveses Growers Cooperative, a joint project of high design in which several partners growers bet to prove that the wine grower could also become a great wine. And they succeeded, with the grower and all the wines they produce, wines that have...
Buy Bodegas Artadi Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña El Pison 2016
Posted on 10/07/19 at 09.24
Viña El Pison 2016
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- Operating temperature: 16º to 18ºC
More reviews about Viña El Pison 2016
Posted on 03/05/19 at 03.34
The Artadi Viña el Pison 2016 is nice
Posted on 22/06/17 at 07.33
Viña El Pison Artadi 2016
The reddish brown edges were not very nice. Definitely the wrong colour, although it was an acceptable wine. It smells toasty. Very light and complex.
Posted on 19/02/19 at 04.13
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña El Pison 2007
Viña El Pisón 2007
- Tasting notes: Deep cherry red. Nose: ripe fruit, sweet spices,
creamy oak, expressive, complex, varietal purity.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, toasty,
Tannins, powerful, complex
- Points: 98
Reviews about Viña El Pison 2008
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: powerfull, ripe fruit,
red berry notes, creamy oak, spicy, mineral. Palate: flavourful,
spicy, ripe fruit, round tannins
- Score: 98