Viña El Pison 201675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of Viña El Pison 2016
Viña El Pison 2016 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña El Pison 2016:
- View: Cherry dark cherry, very intense. dense tear.
- Nose: ripe fruit with a wealth of nuances, powerful sensations toast, mineral touches and some licorosos.
- Mouth: Round, rich and elegant, fruity and mineral flavors with a spicy character. ripe, creamy and noble tannins, fine toasted aftertaste. Very long and persistent finish.
AGEING: 15 months in new French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: vinification in open wooden tanks with cold maceration and fermentation for 24-48 hours for 10-12 days with two daily trodden and a small remounted. Malolactic in barrel.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
How to serve
Bodegas Artadi is actually the name that is known Alaveses Growers Cooperative, a joint project of high design in which several partners growers bet to prove that the wine grower could also become a great wine. And they succeeded, with the grower and all the wines they produce, wines that have reached the highest levels of prestige both nationally and internationally.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña El Pison 2016
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: powerfull, ripe fruit,
red berry notes, creamy oak, spicy, mineral. Palate: flavourful,
spicy, ripe fruit, round tannins
- Score: 98
- Tasting notes: Deep cherry red. Nose: ripe fruit, sweet spices,
creamy oak, expressive, complex, varietal purity.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, toasty,
Tannins, powerful, complex
- Points: 98