Viña El Pisón 200275cl
Viña El Pison 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2002 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of Viña El Pisón 2002
Viña El Pisón 2002 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES :
- View: Viña El Pisón 2002 is deep cherry colour .
- Nose: powerful, full of feelings, mixed berries, hints of aniseed . Difficult tasting . Elegant, extraordinary. Herbs, roasted, cocoa .
- Mouth: Complex structure . Ripe tannins . The finish is long with hints of licorice, bitumen ...
PAIRING: It is recommended to take with game, red meats, stews, ultimately : hearty dishes .
GRAPES : Grape : 99 % Tempranillo and 1% Other
CELLAR: Bodegas Artadi
Bodegas Artadi is actually the name that is known Alaveses Growers Cooperative, a joint project of high design in which several partners growers bet to prove that the wine grower could also become a great wine. And they succeeded, with the grower and all the wines they produce, wines that have reached the highest levels of prestige both nationally and internationally.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña El Pisón 2002
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: powerfull, ripe fruit,
red berry notes, creamy oak, spicy, mineral. Palate: flavourful,
spicy, ripe fruit, round tannins
- Score: 98
- Tasting notes: Deep cherry red. Nose: ripe fruit, sweet spices,
creamy oak, expressive, complex, varietal purity.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, toasty,
Tannins, powerful, complex
- Points: 98