Viña El Pisón 199875cl
Viña El Pison 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1998 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
Description of Viña El Pisón 1998
Viña El Pisón 1998 (Tempranillo)
- View: Viña El Pisón 1998 is colored cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: powerful, ripe fruit, red fruit, creamy oak, spicy, mineral.
- Mouth: flavourful, spicy, ripe fruit, ripe tannins. "
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13.5%
TEMPERATURE: Between 16 º C and 18 º C
WINEMAKING: Aged for 13 months in French oak barrels.
CELLAR: Bodegas Artadi
Bodegas Artadi is actually the name that is known Alaveses Growers Cooperative, a joint project of high design in which several partners growers bet to prove that the wine grower could also become a great wine. And they succeeded, with the grower and all the wines they produce, wines that have reached the highest levels of prestige both nationally and internationally.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña El Pisón 1998
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: powerfull, ripe fruit,
red berry notes, creamy oak, spicy, mineral. Palate: flavourful,
spicy, ripe fruit, round tannins
- Score: 98
- Tasting notes: Deep cherry red. Nose: ripe fruit, sweet spices,
creamy oak, expressive, complex, varietal purity.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, toasty,
Tannins, powerful, complex
- Points: 98