Viña Cubillo Crianza 2008
Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia (Rioja)
£13.26 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Viña Cubillo Crianza 2008 right now.
Technical sheet · Viña Cubillo Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia|
|Grapes:||Garnacha (25%), Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha negra|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia
Viña Cubillo Crianza 2008 (Garnacha, Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha negra)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña Cubillo Crianza 2008:
- View: bright ruby.
- Nose: fresh and light aroma, licorice, consistent texture and persistent aroma.
- Mouth: fine, fresh and persistent.
VINEYARD: Viña Tondonia - Bodegas López de Heredia
GRAPES: 65% Tempranillo, 25% Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano
WINE PAIRING: vegetables, tapas and mezze.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia
Viña Tondonia is choice, and love. 2 words that became the Bible of wines, maximum R. López de Heredia Viña Tondonia has been and is preaching for over a century. More than one hundred years in which, through four generations and despite continuous and tempting offers from multinational companies...
Buy Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia Wine:
More reviews about Viña Cubillo Crianza 2008
Posted on 20/05/18 at 04.23
Lopez de Herediaviña Cubillo Crianza 2008
- Fresh and slight aroma to licorice with consistent texture and persistent aroma.
- The taste is smooth, fresh and persistent.
- Classified by The Regulating Council as Excellent as well as the previous year. This harvest was not only good in quality but in quantity both in their own vineyards and in the whole D.O. Rioja. Out of the 170 ha. that they own, in 2005 they had 154 in production.
- The volume of the harvest in 2005 was slighly smaller than 2004, due to the polinization. The vegetative cycle was perfect with no problems during all year. The harvest started 10 days in advance from a normal year starting on September 24th with the White grapes and on September 27th with the red grapes in Vina Tondonia.
- Finished harvesting Vina Cubillo on October 22nd. Suffered a big storm on October the 12th that delayed the finalizing but didn't damage the quality.
- The grapes entered the winery with a good concentration of colour, balance of alcohol content and acidity and good colour intensity.
- All of this made great wines with high vocation of ageing.
Posted on 12/09/17 at 05.18
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Aging in barrels: 3 years, being racked twice per year 2. Clarified with egg whites.
Aging in bottle: Rest, unfiltered, in Bordelaise bottle of 75 cl. and 37.5 cl.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- TEMPERATURE: 18 ° to 20 ° C
- PAIRING: Soft Starters, Vegetables, Sausages, Pulses, White meat, Roasted lamb, Grilled red meats.
Posted on 01/08/17 at 05.15
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Viña Cubillo Crianza 2009
Viña Cubillo 2009
A good Garnacha wine.
Viña Cubillo 2009
Wonderful cherry colour and high layer. Toasted and smoky aromas. Powerful taste of wild berries.
A red for any occassion.