Viña Bosconia Reserva 200675cl
Viña Bosconia Reserva 2006
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2006 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Viña Tondonia - Bodegas R. López de Heredia|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha negra|
Description of Viña Bosconia Reserva 2006
Viña Bosconia Reserva 2006 (Cariñena, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha negra)
TASTING NOTES OF Viña Bosconia Reserva 2006:
- View: intense ruby, light tile flashes on the edge.
- Nose: persistent nose, lots of fruit.
- Mouth: round, full-bodied, soft and fine and persistent.
VINEYARD: Finca El Bosque.
GRAPES: 80% Tempranillo, 15% Grenache, 5% Graciano, Mazuelo.
AGEING: 5 years in barrels with 2 rackings per year.
PAIRING: toast, highly flavored meat and game dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Viña Tondonia is choice, and love. 2 words that became the Bible of wines, maximum R. López de Heredia Viña Tondonia has been and is preaching for over a century. More than one hundred years in which, through four generations and despite continuous and tempting offers from multinational companies to absorb all these types of businesses, R. López de Heredia Viña Tondonia winery remains a family home in which the four generations that have gone, have pursued the highest philosophy and social work and implemented by its founder more than 132 years.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña Bosconia Reserva 2006
Viña Tondonia Bodegas R. López de Heredia Vina Bosconia Reserva Lopez de Heredia Tinto 2005
- Its nose is persistent, full bodied and showing a lot of mature fruit, being dominated by the Tempranillo grape.
- Its taste is round, smooth, fresh, full of body and persistent.
- Tempranillo (80%), Garnacho (15%), Mazuelo and Graciano, the remainder.
- Limited stock.
Lopez de Herediaviña Bosconia Reserva 2004
At sight, it offered an intense cherry colour. Candy aromas. It tasted like licorice.