Viña Arana Gran Reserva 201475cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2014
Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2014 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: clean and very bright garnet color.
- Nose: the bouquet offers very high aromatic intensity, with outstanding aromas marked currants, blackberries, red plum and raspberry, creating a complex bouquet with balsamic notes from aging in barrels.
- Mouth: The palate is very tasty and l stands for classical texture offered by the winery. It is a wine with long in the mouth.
APPELLATION: Rioja (La Rioja, Spain).
VINEYARD: La Rioja Alta.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Graciano.
AGEING: maturation takes place in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks for a period of 19 days.
WINE PAIRING: match with meats, stews, fish and spicy red fruits.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 17 ° C
How to serve
On July 10, 1890, five Basque and Rioja-based vine growers created "Sociedad Vinicola De La Rioja Alta" in what is known as the Haro Station District. This was the beginning of a fascinating business venture in which the only dream of the five founders was to craft and age high-quality wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2014
- 2012 was marked by drought in Rioja until rains arrived in September, refreshing the vines and allowing the grapes to attain perfect ripeness with superb concentration of flavour. These excellent conditions lead directly to the creation of Arana Gran Reserva.
- The wine was named after one of the families that have long been at the helm of La Rioja Alta, a company founded in 1895. This wine will replace the original Arana Reserva, whose last vintage was 2011, and will only be made in vintages that meet the winemaker's high standards.