Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2012
La Rioja Alta (Rioja)
£30.72 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£184.32 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£368.64 + £9.58 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.47 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Viña Arana Gran Reserva
If you liked Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · La Rioja Alta
Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo and Graciano)
- View: dark ruby red color with purple hues.
- Nose: Intense aroma, with sweet and fresh notes of ripe red fruits, wild flowers, chocolate, caramel, vanilla and red berries.
- Mouth: fine, complex and good acidity, soft tannins on the palate and light notes of red fruit flavor.
APPELLATION: Rioja (La Rioja, Spain).
VINEYARD: La Rioja Alta.
GRAPES: Graciano and Tempranillo.
AGEING: Madura for 14 months in barrels of French oak, in contact with its lees.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand, destemmed, are squeezed in a traditional way, you cold soaked for 25 days, and fermented in stainless steel tanks, where alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 28 ° C occurs.
PAIRING: Appetizers, canapes, roasted red meats, poultry, stews, pastas, vegetables and blue cheese.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 16-18 ° C
La Rioja Alta
On July 10, 1890, five Basque and Rioja-based vine growers created "Sociedad Vinicola De La Rioja Alta" in what is known as the Haro Station District. This was the beginning of a fascinating business venture in which the only dream of the five founders was to craft and age high-quality wines. The...
Buy La Rioja Alta Wine:
Highlighted review about Viña Arana Gran Reserva 2012
Posted on 29/09/19 at 09.27
La Rioja Altaviña Arana Gran Reserva 2012
- 2012 was marked by drought in Rioja until rains arrived in September, refreshing the vines and allowing the grapes to attain perfect ripeness with superb concentration of flavour. These excellent conditions lead directly to the creation of Arana Gran Reserva.
- The wine was named after one of the families that have long been at the helm of La Rioja Alta, a company founded in 1895. This wine will replace the original Arana Reserva, whose last vintage was 2011, and will only be made in vintages that meet the winemaker's high standards.