Viña Albina Reserva 201675cl Volume
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (80%), Graciano (5%), Mazuelo (15%)|
Description of Viña Albina Reserva 2016
Viña Albina Reserva 2016 (Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo)
- View: ruby color with brick, brilliant.
- Nose: Aromas harmonious with hints of aging and varietal notes.
- Mouth: fine and well-established, good acidity and polished tannins, very balanced. Complex after nose with a delicate and persistent fragrance.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Riojanas
GRAPES: Tempranillo (80%), Graciano (5%), Mazuelo (15%)
AGEING: Aged for 24 to 30 months in American oak barrels. Bottle aging for 12 months.
Preparation: Aged 24 to 30 months in American oak barrels where decanting are performed. Bottle aging for 12 months.
WINE PAIRING: Red meats, vegetables, stews, mushrooms, fish sauce and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
The Artacho family and founders of Bodegas Riojanas had already looked back on a profound vintner tradition, when the Artachos founded this wine cellar in 1890. A gate made out of stone, which still can be seen in the cellar, is witness of a time, that opened the doors to family vineyards in 1799.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña Albina Reserva 2016
Un clásico que no desmerece...
- In glass it has a bright ruby color.
- The nose is above all elegant. Varietas has aromas with elegant tones.
- In the mouth has polished tannins and perfect acidity. It is also very balanced.
This Vina Albina is a classic Rioja Alta. Ideal for tasting in 2009 or 2010.