Elaboration of Viña Alberdi Reserva 2014
Viña Alberdi Reserva 2014 (Tempranillo)
- View: Live garnet color, intense layer medium pink trim.
- Nose: High aromatic intensity with dominant ripe fruits: raspberry, red cherry, wild strawberries and red currants with a balsamic background of vanilla, toasted caramel, cookie and candy mints.
- Mouth: The palate has good acidity, freshness and balance of soft and gentle tannins.
APPELLATION: Rioja (La Rioja, Spain).
VINEYARD: La Rioja Alta.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: Aged for 2 years in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: After careful selection of the grapes during the harvest, the grapes are cooled to a temperature of 14 ° C. Then they are destemmed, crushed and hatched in tanks where the alcoholic and malolactic fermentation.
WINE PAIRING: Excellent companion of appetizers, snacks, pecking and barbecues, resulting perfect with rice and pasta as well as meat and fish grilled soft.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
On July 10, 1890, five Basque and Rioja-based vine growers created "Sociedad Vinicola De La Rioja Alta" in what is known as the Haro Station District. This was the beginning of a fascinating business venture in which the only dream of the five founders was to craft and age high-quality wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Viña Alberdi Reserva 2014
- Good structured and well-balanced on the palate, with sweet tannins that led to a fresh and lingering finish.
- Aftertaste that recalls sweet spiced notes, candied fruit, minted chocolate, roasted coffee and caramel.
La Rioja Altaviña Alberdi Reserva 2010
- Tasting notes: Cherry red with garnet rim. Nose: powerfull,
ripe fruit, spicy, aromatic coffee. On the palate
tasty, fresh, spicy, long
- Points: 89
Viña Alberdi 2003
- View: Dark red.
- Nose: wide nose, wild berries jam, raspberry, gooseberry and herbs on a balsamic background of vanilla, caramel and roasted coffee.
- Mouth: gastronomic versatility, ideal companion for appetizers, snacks, pecking and barbecues, resulting perfect with rice, pasta and creams as well as meats and soft grilled fish.
APPELLATION: Rioja, Spain.VINEYARD: La Rioja Alta.GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo.
AGEING: The wine started its aging in American oak barrels self-made: the first in new oak and the second in oak with an average age of 3 years.PREPARATION: For the preparation, the grapes are harvested at optimum maturity. The fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature.
PAIRING: Appetizers and barbecues. Rice, pastes and creams, as well as meat and fish soft grilled.RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 °CALCOHOL: 13.5%