Sierra Cantabria Reserva 201375cl
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
Description of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013 (Tempranillo)
- View: Ruby red with violet reflections.
- Nose: The nose, dominated by memories of wild berries and plums, is the prelude to a well-structured body.
- Mouth: good acidity, character and expressiveness. Its tannins are clearly visible but very mature, his touch is earthy and with a certain temperature.
APPELLATION: La Rioja, Spain.
VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Graciano.
AGEING: Aging is done in barrels of French and American oak, 40% new, 60% maximum of 3 wines for 18 months.
PREPARATION: After harvest, manual selection of clusters, is destemmed and starts alcoholic fermentation with selected yeasts for 8 days. Passes through a post-fermentation maceration with the skins for 21 days while pumping energetic are applied twice a day until the end of fermentation.
WINE PAIRING: Serve with Iberian ham, feathered game, red meat with sauce, white meats, cheeses, roasts, furred game, casseroles.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-17 ° C
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work of a family with a philosophy that have been passed from generation to generation: to give back to the earth everything that it has given to us through the meticulous elaboration of our wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
- View: Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2008 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of wet leather, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Sierra Cantabria