Sierra Cantabria Reserva 201275cl
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
You will like to know that…
As time goes by the natural rhythm of things is revealed; night gives way to the day, the sun rises, life sprouts and develops, thus seeds germinate, plants grow, bear fruit and these are revealed in all their splendor. This is how Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2012 was born. After 24 months of aging, it is revealed as exceptional, elegant, its aromas jump from the glass and its full flavor delights the palate and pleases in a harmony of flavors that will surely be even better as time goes by. Do not forget to enjoy it; this Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2012 honors good wine, tastier as it ages.
Description of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2012
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2012 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2012:
- View: bright ruby red-tile and good coat.
- Nose: intense, complex and warm, elegant bouquet breeding and wide range of feelings well assembled with notes of fresh, ripe fruit combined with hints of spice, vanilla and toast.
- Mouth: velvety and full complex bouquet, notes of ripe red fruits. Good tannic structure and balance, a powerful and elegant structure. In the aftertaste, roasted notes, vanilla and light balsamic touches with red fruit sensations. long finish.
PAIRING: Traditional stews, roast beef and cured meats with a rather high taste.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work of a family with a philosophy that have been passed from generation to generation: to give back to the earth everything that it has given to us through the meticulous elaboration of our wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2012
- View: Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2008 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of wet leather, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Sierra Cantabria