Sierra Cantabria Reserva 201075cl
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
You will like to know that…
Sierra Cantabria is a mountain range that embraces wines from the winery, safeguarding the vineyards from the cold winds of the north that scourge San Vicente de la Sonsierra, home of wines of great tradition. It is born there the Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2010 a great wine just as much for its price as its quality with a mature character developed by the time and the barrel. It is a reserve wine that expresses fruit and you will enjoy much more with traditional dishes of the Spanish gastronomy, be it cured cheese, manchego cheese, or meat either grilled or in a stew. With this Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2010 you will enjoy from a good reserve for a really reasonable price.
Description of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2010
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2010 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2010:
- View: bright ruby red-tile and good coat.
- Nose: intense, complex and warm nose, elegant bouquet breeding and range of well-coordinated sensations, notes of fresh, ripe fruit combined with hints of spice, vanilla and toast.
- Mouth: velvety and full complex bouquet, notes of ripe red fruits. Good tannic structure and balance, a powerful and elegant structure. In the aftertaste, notes of roasted coffee, vanilla and light balsamic touches with sensations of red fruits. long finish.
VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria
GRAPES: Tempranillo (100%).
TEMPERATURE: 16º-18ºC between.
How to serve
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work of a family with a philosophy that have been passed from generation to generation: to give back to the earth everything that it has given to us through the meticulous elaboration of our wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2010
- View: Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2008 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of wet leather, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Sierra Cantabria