Sierra Cantabria Reserva 200975cl
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2020|
Description of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2009
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2009 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2009:
- View: cherry, violet tones.
- Nose: Ripe strawberry and tropical fruit memories.
- Mouth: fresh and pleasant, slightly raspberry memories.
GRAPES: 95% Tempranillo, Graciano 5%.
WINE PAIRING: sausages, rice, pasta, blue fish and white meat.
How to serve
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work of a family with a philosophy that have been passed from generation to generation: to give back to the earth everything that it has given to us through the meticulous elaboration of our wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2009
- View: Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2008 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of wet leather, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Sierra Cantabria