Sierra Cantabria Reserva 200675cl
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
Description of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2006
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2006 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: Ruby red-tile bright and good coat.
- Nose: Intense, complex, warm, elegant bouquet of parenting. Notes of fresh, ripe fruit combined with hints of spice, vanilla and toast.
- Palate: Velvety and full resort with great presence of ripe red fruits. Good tannic structure and balance providing a powerful and elegant structure. In the aftertaste are roasted notes, vanilla and light touches with predominant balsamic berries. Long and persistent.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Graciano.
WINERY: Bodegas Sierra Cantabria.
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work of a family with a philosophy that have been passed from generation to generation: to give back to the earth everything that it has given to us through the meticulous elaboration of our wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2006
- View: Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2008 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of wet leather, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Sierra Cantabria