Sierra Cantabria Reserva 200575cl
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2013
Description of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2005
Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2005 (Tempranillo)
- View: bright ruby red-tile layer and good
- Nose: Intense, complex, warm nose, with elegant bouquet of aging. Notes of fresh, ripe fruit combined with hints of spice, vanilla and toast.
- Palate: Velvety complex and full with great presence of ripe red fruits. Good tannic structure and balance providing a powerful and elegant structure. In the aftertaste of roasted notes are appreciated, vanilla and balsamic touches predominantly light red fruit. Long and persistent
Grapes: Tempranillo and Graciano
WINEMAKING: worked with Tempranillo and Graciano from vines over 30 years
AGEING: 18 months in French oak and American
TEMPERATURE: 16 ºC and 18 ° C
PAIRING: Red meats, roasts, stew, and all kinds of game and mature cheeses.
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work of a family with a philosophy that have been passed from generation to generation: to give back to the earth everything that it has given to us through the meticulous elaboration of our wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2005
- View: Sierra Cantabria Reserva 2008 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: the nose gives us notes of wet leather, ripe fruit, creamy oak, toasted
- Taste: the wine in the mouth is powerful, rich, ripe tannins, toasted
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
WINERY: Sierra Cantabria