Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2016
Sierra Cantabria (Rioja)
Technical sheet · Sierra Cantabria Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Sierra Cantabria
Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2016 (Tempranillo)
- View: Ruby red color with light orange tones, medium intensity and good tear.
- Nose: The nose is intense, with aromas of fruit and wood well balanced. Red fruit is accompanied by dairy products, spices (black chocolate, vanilla and a touch of pepper) and good toasted.
- Mouth: The palate is tasty and very friendly wine. surround input, silky texture. Very ripe red fruit and licorice dominates slightly over toasted. Various complex spices: vanilla, cloves, cocoa are also noticeable. Gourmets and ripe tannins. Final good and it is persistent.
APPELLATION: Rioja (Spain).
VINEYARD: Sierra Cantabria.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: Aged in French and American oak for 14 months.
METHOD: Grapes are harvested manually during the second week of October by double selection. Subsequently, the grapes undergo a traditional winemaking with grapes completely destemmed. fermentation controlled with selected yeasts and maceration with the skins is then carried out for 16 days with two times per day, at first.
WINE PAIRING: This wine is the perfect accompaniment to pates, vegetables, grilled red meat with sauce, roasts, semi-hard cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
The quality of the great wines is not a result of sheer luck. It requires personal effort, knowledge and passion as well of the earth and the complicity of the weather. Nothing is predominant, everything is important in order to create internationally famous wines. This is the result of hard work...
Buy Sierra Cantabria Wine:
Highlighted review about Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2016
Posted on 20/10/19 at 04.57
Crianza Sierra Cantabria 2016
More reviews about Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2016
Posted on 27/04/18 at 20.06
Clear ruby red colour. Smelled soft, like cinnamon and vanilla . I liked the Sierra Cantabria Crianza, although it tasted a bit rough.
Posted on 18/10/19 at 05.03
Posted on 25/09/19 at 08.12
Aroma: Intense. Light lactic notes, red fruits and spices. Shows a good development of secondary aromas of parenting (vanilla, cacao, roasted) providing a good balance and persistence.
In mouth it is tasty, well armed and with ripe tannins well balanced with acidity and alcohol. The fruitiness dominates slightly over the flavors of toasted, roasted, cocoa and vanilla, giving it a very interesting complexity.
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- Operating temperature: 16º to 18ºC
- PAIRING: Recommended dishes: cooked vegetables, red and white meats, roasted Castilian, stews, hair and feather hunting, cheeses and pâté. Roast pigeon with almond sauce.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2013
Reviews about Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2010
Gran crianza por buen precio
WINE TASTING THE SIERRA DE CANTABRIA CRIANZA 2010 IN 9 words:
View: ruby red.
More information in our blog: http: // www. I elvinomasbarato. com / 2014/10 / buy-sierra-cantabria-aging-2010. html
Reviews about Sierra Cantabria Crianza 2007
BODEGA: SIERRA Cantabria
TYPE OF WINE: RED WITH FOSTER.
Layer cherry color medium alta.En initially somewhat closed nose but after a while they appear very good fruit and aromas of (toasted, roasted, chocolate, liquorice, balsamic). Palate has a magnificent structure, well balanced and aftertaste long and persistent.
MARRIAGE: It can be served with ham and sausage in general, red meat, cheese, beef and game birds.