Description of Sela 2012
Sela 2012 (Tempranillo and Graciano)
TASTING NOTES OF Sela 2012:
- View: nice layer of medium intensity, bright cherry red and slightly blue trim, clean and bright.
- Nose: very expressive, marked fruitiness: fresh red fruit, red cherry, currant and blackberry notes. Youthful character, lively and fun, but at the same time complex and serious light mineral notes, a slight feeling of greasiness, some spicy and floral notes.
- Mouth: Very fruity, the same sensations of red fruit on the nose, medium volume without troughs, very fine tannins and silky texture.
GRAPES: 96% Tempranillo and Graciano 4%.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
In the Rioja, where there seemed to be nothing left to achieve, in Haro's world famous century-old Barrio de la Estacion district, on a terrace jutting into one of the bends in the Ebro river, the beginning of this whole adventure was to take place.More about the Winery
Reviews of Sela 2012
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, purple rim. Nose: red berry notes, ripe
fruit, fruit expression, fragrant herbs. Palate: flavourful, fruity,
fresh, ripe fruit, good acidity
- Score: 89
- View: Selo 2011 shows a sallow coloured co limpid and bright.
- Nose: tropical fruit aroma.
- Mouth: Elegant, fresh and soft, confirming all a heartfelt exuberance aromatic nose. Final persistent mouth
CELLAR: Flavour Noble
GRAPES: Antão Vaz, Viognier