Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
£21.62 + £188.05 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£129.71 + £188.05 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£259.42 + £188.05 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.32 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura
If you liked Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2015 (Garnacha and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2015:
- View: ruby red, medium, clean and bright intensity, presence of tears.
- Nose: aromas of herbs, red fruit and balsamic notes combined with spicy notes and white pepper wood.
- Mouth: fresh and pleasant, with good acidity reflection of altitude, firm but smooth tannins and aftertaste of fresh fruit and balsamic notes.
VINES: Ramón Bilbao
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Garnacha.
AGEING: aged in new French oak barrels selected for each of the two varieties of the blend.
PREPARATION: preparation of Garnacha and Tempranillo separately. fermentation
French oak vats.
WINE PAIRING: very spicy and seasoned oriental style (Thai) meats. Also perfect with classic dishes
as Galician veal chop and intense cold meats (beef jerky).
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2015
Posted on 21/06/19 at 14.32
- Concentrated cherry with a touch of blood orange and cedar passes over into a rounded elegant finish. , Color: cherry allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2015
Posted on 16/01/19 at 13.14
- View: Cherry violet.
- Nose: fruity, with notes characteristic of the Grenache and a distinctive floral background Tempranillo,...
Posted on 23/04/18 at 11.12
- View: medium intensity ruby red color
- Nose: very aromatic, with a predominance of black fruit and red fruit
- Mouth: vibrant and...
Posted on 17/04/19 at 03.52
Alcohol content: 14º
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
Posted on 19/02/19 at 04.26
Ruby red with purple iridescence
Clean, bright and presence of tears
The nose has a medium-high aromatic intensity and some complexity
notes of red and black fruit appear,...
Posted on 12/02/19 at 04.46
Posted on 28/01/19 at 03.46
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2013
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Viñedos de Altura 2012