Ramon Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2014Magnum
Ramon Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2014
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Ramon Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2014
Ramon Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2014 (Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Ramon Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2014:
- View: garnet medium-high. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Complex, high intensity. ripe fruit, sweet aromas of pastry, nutmeg, cinnamon, dry leaves.
- Mouth: elegant, long, with good acidity. Memories fruit and sweet spices.
VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo riojana
AGEING: 20 months in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: Fermentation separately for each payment, final assembly prior to breeding and each transfer. Fermentation temperatures controlled up to 28-29ºC.
PAIRING: Indian cuisine, tradiconal kitchen, spicy foods, red meats, game meats, sausages.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
How to serve
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa.More about the Winery
Reviews of Ramon Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2014
- View: Ramón Bilbao Reserva Magnum 2009 has a nice ruby red welt pulling tile. Bright and uniform thin teardrop fall.
- Nose: initially, highlighting the pleasant balsamic aromas, sweet spices and roasted their own pace for 18 months in American oak barrels, followed by intense red fruit and greedy due to its long maceration. As it opens, gives us memories of chocolate, leather and snuff. Complex, intense and evocative.
- Mouth: very nice entry into mouth. A wine that shows subtle and silky, very nice pace and powerful tannins that give a good astringency, well balanced, with lively acidity. Very well structured. A classic to consider.
PAIRING: sausages, roast pork, grilled red meats, game birds, complex sauces, cured cheeses, spicy dishes, stuffed eggplant, Iberian ham.
CELLAR: Ramón Bilbao
GRAPES: Tempranillo (90%), Mazuela (5%) and Graciano (5%).