Ramon Bilbao Crianza 50cl 2016
Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£5.52 + £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.08 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Ramon Bilbao Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||50cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatFishSnacks and appetizersHam and sausagesCheeseRed meatWhite meatBluefishHard cheeseSemi-cured cheeseJamon Iberico|
If you liked Ramon Bilbao Crianza 50cl 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Ramon Bilbao Crianza 50cl 2016 (Tempranillo)
- View: cherry, almost garnet, ruby highlights.
- Nose: aroma of ripe black fruit and compote well assembled with fine woods smells coconut and pepper. Balsamic and licorice aftertaste.
- Mouth: elegant and fresh without losing character. fruity notes and aging, a well-structured wine.
VINEYARD: chalky clay and stony poor soils with Mediterranean climate with a strong influence of the Cantabrian Sea.
AGEING: assembly and aging for 14 months in American oak barrels. Reposado for 8 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: manual harvesting, juice extraction, temperature controlled fermentation of grapes each separate plots.
PAIRING: grilled vegetables, red meat, all kinds of stews and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ramon Bilbao Crianza 50cl 2015
Ramon Bilbao Crianza 50cl 2015
I liked its character.
- View: garnet red, medium, clean, bright and presence of tears layer.
- Nose: medium intensity, frank, fresh black fruit, licorice and sweet notes of aging like nutmeg, cinnamon and pastries.
- Mouth: intense, medium acidity, medium bodied integrated tannin. In retronasal, black fruit and wood aromas. Harmony and balanced.
VINEYARD: Surface: 75 hectares.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 14 months in new American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: vintage selectively, choosing the optimum moment for each parcel for obtaining fruit in its optimum ripeness. Fermentation separately from each payment and final assembly of the wine before raising and each decanting. Controlled fermentation temperatures up to 28-29ºC and fast descubes.
PAIRING: sausage dishes, soft cheeses, variety of meats and even blue fish.
TEMPERATURE: 14-16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews about Ramon Bilbao Crianza 50cl 2014
Better than any of the Ramón Bilbao wines .