Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
A rennovated classic, versatile, fruity and balanced, Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016 is an essential wine in our tables, a vintage wine that does not disappoint and that perfectly shows the typicity of both the Rioja Alta and the work of Bodegas Ramón Bilbao. One of the most sold and valued wines. Why? thanks to its regularity and its quality.
So much so that the winery itself considers it as one of their wines with greater regularity, to whom they dedicate some beautiful words: "To receive breath, to turn things around, to reach delirium." We all have a definition for inspiration, but we have preferred to stop talking about it and create a wine with a small part of it, the wine that inspires. "
Enjoy the new Ramón Bilbao Crianza's vintage with meats, semi-cured cheeses or more elaborate dishes. You will love it!
Technical sheet · Ramón Bilbao Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||MeatFishStartersRed meatWhite meatBluefishSnacks and appetizersHam and sausagesCheeseHard cheeseSemi-cured cheeseJamon Iberico|
If you liked Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016 (Tempranillo)
- View: Ruby red with violet hues, clean, bright
- Nose: aromas of red and black fruit, combined with aromas of ginger, licorice and dried leaves. Barrel aging brings notes of sweet spices, vanilla, cumin, bakery and hazelnuts.
- Mouth: medium intensity, good acidity, balanced, silky tannins. Fruity and spicy notes.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao
GRAPES: Tempranillo 100%
AGING: Aging in American oak barrels
ELABORATION: fermentation separately from each payment and the final assembly of the wines before aging
WINE PAIRING: Starters, appetizers and canapés, cheeses, cured cheese, semi-cured cheese, ham and sausages, Iberian ham, meat, red meat, white meat, fish, blue fish
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 16-18ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 13.5%
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016
More reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016
Posted on 21/06/19 at 19.56
Posted on 27/04/18 at 20.06
A Ramón Bilbao Crianza that was served as dessert of a good meal.
I drank it with a business client.
Posted on 09/07/19 at 04.24
- It is made with 100% Tempranillo grapes.
- This is a ruby, bright and clean, with deep red...
Posted on 19/06/19 at 04.42
- View: A view, Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016 has a cherry color with ruby glints and maroon background
- Nose: The nose shows Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016 fine woods, with hints of...
Posted on 05/06/19 at 12.30
Posted on 09/05/19 at 04.49
Posted on 25/04/19 at 04.19
- On the palate, soft and velvety
- Long finish with ripe tannins. Color: dark ruby red allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 17/04/19 at 03.52
Alcohol content: 13.5 °
Posted on 15/04/19 at 03.44
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2015
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2012
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2010