Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011
Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
Currently Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011 is not for sale, but you can buy Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016
£23.27 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£80.02 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£160.05 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.36 points for each unit bought
Very low productivity in the vineyard has contributed to the analysis that the wines of this vintage are to be found among the three best ones of the past 30 years according to the Spanish Regulatory Council. A safe value.
Technical sheet · Ramón Bilbao Crianza
If you liked Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011 (Tempranillo)
- View: Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011 has a cherry ruby iridescence background and intense color, deep red, almost scarlet.
- Nose: The nose shows hardwoods, demonstrating the coconut and pepper on a subtle and fragrant ripe black fruit compote. A liqueur and balsamic also appears.
- Palate: The palate is fresh and harmonious but with character. Good varietal assembly and spicy notes.
CELLAR: Ramón Bilbao
Grapes: 100% Tempranillo Rioja.
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011
Posted on 03/12/14 at 15.59
Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011
A classic Rioja
More reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2011
Posted on 15/11/14 at 12.57
Posted on 24/07/15 at 13.53
- View: not very intense ruby, garnet reflections. Clean and bright, a thin tear.
- Nose: nose right intensity, red fruit, black, oak, roasted, cocoa and coffee. Elegant balsamic background.
- Mouth: a very balanced Rioja, medium-bodied and tasty way, return fruit liqueur with a slight twist. Soft and silky long journey. Good acidity and a long finish and good persistence.
VINEYARD: Ramón Bilbao
PAIRING: sausages, vegetables, Grilled red meats, roasts, feathered game, oily fish, mushrooms, semi cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Posted on 24/10/14 at 14.27
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza 1994
- View: Ramón Bilbao 1994 is not very intense ruby color with garnet reflections. Clean and bright, has a fine tear.
- Nose: Nose correct intensity, which highlights the red and black fruits intermixed with oak, toast, cocoa and coffee. Elegant balsamic
- Mouth: A very balanced Rioja, medium bodied and tasty way. Return the fruit with a hint of liqueur. Smooth and silky length. Good acidity and a long finish and good persistence.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (100%)
CELLAR: Ramon Bilbao