Ramón Bilbao Crianza
Ramón Bilbao (Rioja)
Currently Ramón Bilbao Crianza is not for sale, but you can buy Ramón Bilbao Crianza 2016
£23.27 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£80.02 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£160.05 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.36 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Ramón Bilbao Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Ramón Bilbao Crianza, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramón Bilbao
Ramón Bilbao Crianza (Tempranillo)
- View: Ramón Bilbao Crianza has a not very intense ruby color with garnet reflections. Clean and bright, has a thin tear.
- Nariz: Nose correct intensity, in which the red and black fruit notes intermixed with oak, toast, cocoa and coffee. Elegant balsamic background.
- Boca: A very balanced, medium bodied Rioja and tasty step. Return the fruit with a light touch liquor. Long silky smooth journey. Good acidity and long finish and good persistence.
PAIRING: Meats, Vegetables, Grilled red meats, Roasts, Game birds, Blue fish, Mushrooms, Cheese Semi
CELLAR: Ramón Bilbao
Bodegas Ramon Bilbao was founded in 1924. Already in the nineteenth century, Bilbao Murga family, with its parent D. Ramon at the helm, the wines marketed Ramón Bilbao Viña Turzaballa. Bodegas Ramón Bilbao is a winery that preserves its future. The building complex of warehouses Ramón Bilbao is...
Buy Ramón Bilbao Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramón Bilbao Crianza
Posted on 30/01/15 at 12.57
Ramón Bilbao Crianza
More reviews about Ramón Bilbao Crianza
Posted on 12/06/15 at 23.03
The sight, intense cherry. Deep Aromas: Balsamic, violets, menthol. It was harsh in the mouth for a Rioja.
Posted on 31/03/15 at 10.38
- View: Bright cherry red, good coat.
- Nose: a intense aromas of ripe black fruit, balsamic and spicy coconut and licorice memory.
- Mouth: fresh, friendly, an appreciable texture, smoky nuances, with ripe fruit. Final long and enveloping.
PAIRING: sausage dishes, soft cheeses and a variety of meats and even blue fish.
Posted on 07/02/14 at 13.10
Tasting Notes: Clean and medium intensity with aromas of ripe, red laurel fruit and mineral points, and some cocoa. Fresco in the attack, nice step where memories reappear currants and wild strawberries. It is spicy in the background with slight nuances of undergrowth in a long aftertaste.