Welcome to Drinks&Co

You must be over 18 to enter this site.

Please enter your year of birth.

Please drink responsibly

Your account is now ready to use.

Your data was saved right.

Rioja

Pujanza Norte 2009

75cl

RP93ParkerGP96Peñín

Pujanza Norte 2017

£49.52
£49.52

This product is not available.
You can buy Pujanza Norte 2017

Technical sheet

Type Of Wine: red wine
Vintage: 2009 Other vintages
Appellation:Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)
Cellar: Bodegas y Viñedos Pujanza
Volume: 75cl
Grapes: Tempranillo
Allergens: Contains Sulfites
The Pujanza Norte 2009 is a red wine made by Bodegas y Viñedos Pujanza from Rioja vinified with tempranillo from 2009. The Pujanza Norte 2009 is the ideal red to combine with grilled meats and roast. 0 of 5 points is the average score of this red according to Drinks&Co users and has also robert parker: 93 and peñín: 96.

Description

Pujanza Norte 2009 (Tempranillo)

TASTING NOTES :

  • View: Pujanza Norte 2009 is coloured cherry, garnet rim .
  • Nose: Concentration of fruit, hints of rose petals and cold limestone .
  • Mouth: robust with black fruit, mixed with licorice and a hint of truffle .

ALCOHOL: 14.5 %

WINEMAKING: It has remained 19 months in French oak barrels and Troncais Allier . The wine has not been filtered or clarified or before bottling.

GRAPES : four varieties of grapes, 90 % Tempranillo and Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano, the remaining 10 % .

CELLAR: Bodegas Pujanza

See more

How to serve

Pairing

MeatRoastGrilled meats

The Winery

Bodegas y Viñedos Pujanza

Bodegas y Viñedos Pujanza

Wineries and Vineyards Pujanza are at the heart of the Rioja Alavesa, Laguardia whose wine tradition and beauty are beyond doubt.

More about the Winery

Points

RP93ParkerGP96Peñín

Reviews of Pujanza Norte 2009

This product has no comments yet. Be the first to rate it.

Other products from the winery