“TASTING NOTES OF Muga Rosado Magnum 2016: Muga Rosado Magnum 2016
- View: asalmonado, coppery highlights and orange.
- Nose: Very clean and good intensity aromas, a background of memories of pastries, fresh fruit, acid tones, white fruits, some yellow fruit and a soft red fruits.
- Mouth: pleasant and fresh entrance, a very greedy step creamy, spacious and elegant, fresh acidity, fruity sensations of apple and cherry, and a fresh hint of citrus, light with a silky finish, long, aromatic memories retronasally fruit red, pastries and subtle smoky.
WINERY: Bodegas Muga.
GRAPES: Grenache 60%, 30% and Tempranillo Viura 10%.
PAIRING: Complex salads, Rice with meat, risottos, vegetables, pickles, poultry, game birds, blue fish.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%”
- View: A first sight Salmon uploaded.
- Nose: The aromas highlight the memories of apples.
- Mouth: In the mouth, a grenache evidence complemented by viura to compose between them a beautiful mosaic fruit. This is a very serious wine a shocking pink.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Muga Rosado 2013:
- View: pale pink with steely hues. Clean and bright.
- Nose: intense, presence of red fruit aromas and roasted and mineral background.
- Mouth: greedy and fresh input. Abundance of fruit. Correct acidity. Long and medium persistence, floral and fruity aromas aftertaste.
GRAPES: Grenache, Tempranillo and Viura.
WINE PAIRING: Complex salads, rice with meat, risottos, vegetables, pickles, white meats, oily fish, goat cheese, steak tartare, birds.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C