Bodegas Muga (Rioja)
£19.10 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2010 right now.
Technical sheet · Muga Reserva Selección Especial
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (70%), Mazuelo (7%), Graciano (3%), Garnacha (20%), Cariñena, Granacha|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatPorkSoups and stewsCheeseRed meatWhite meatGameLambRagoutManchego cheese|
|Awards:||Gold Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2015|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Muga
Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2010 (Tempranillo, Mazuelo, Graciano, Garnacha, Cariñena and Granacha)
- View: Muga Selección Especial 2010 has a high layer and purple iridescence very uniform at the meniscus of the glass.
- Nose: Complex and elegant nose. We found red fruits, hints of field and certain mineral notes.
- Mouth: Fruit Chewy, sweet and silky tannins, nice acidity and good presence of minerals.
PAIRING: with all kinds of meat and mushrooms, sausages, cheeses and preserves, and even fish or roasted salsa.
CELLAR: Bodegas Muga.
GRAPES: 70% Tempranillo, 20% Garnacha, Mazuelo 7% and 3% Graciano.
Bodegas Muga is located in the historical Barrio de La Estación (railway station district) in Haro. The facilities (270,000 square foot) are two centuries old, built mainly of stone and oak. In fact, oak is paramount in the winery. There are 200 oak deposits as well as 14,000 barrels, made out of...
Buy Bodegas Muga Wine:
Highlighted review about Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2010
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
- View: intense and vivid red garnet cherry with ruby rim thin and light violet hues
- Nose: Franco and live Nose: deep and well defined, nothing closed
- Palate: Well armed in the Mouth: full-bodied and nerve, energetic without harshness, firm tannins ripe fruit and live well...
More reviews about Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2010
Posted on 09/11/15 at 10.37
- View: intense and vivid red cherry garnet, ruby rim and light violet hues.
- Nose: deep and well defined, nothing closed, (fine woods like...
Posted on 23/06/15 at 05.12
Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2010, I liked it
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Intense cherry red.
- Nose: Franco and deep, dominated woods, spices and toasted without masking its fruitiness.
- Palate: Good body, tannins ripe fruit and lively acidity....
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2014
Reviews about Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2006
Reviews about Muga Reserva Selección Especial 2005