Bodegas Muga (Rioja)
£34.71 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva Rioja 2006 right now.
Technical sheet · Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva Rioja
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Muga
Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva Rioja 2006 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Bodegas Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva Riojaa. 2006:
- View: intense ruby red, some brick tones.
- Nose: fruity memories and aging notes ,. ripe red fruits and notes of good wood, spicy nuances and leaves memories of snuff.
- Mouth: balanced and full-bodied, center, consistent and full, with lively acidity and hints of integrated, tasty, expressive and suggestive woods with notes of ripe grapes. Long persistent, a nice wide end.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Muga
GRAPES: Tempranillo (80%), 20% Garnacha, Mazuelo and Graciano.
WINE PAIRING: roasts, civet, big game hunting.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodegas Muga is located in the historical Barrio de La Estación (railway station district) in Haro. The facilities (270,000 square foot) are two centuries old, built mainly of stone and oak. In fact, oak is paramount in the winery. There are 200 oak deposits as well as 14,000 barrels, made out of...
Buy Bodegas Muga Wine:
Highlighted review about Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva Rioja 2006
More reviews about Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva Rioja 2006
Posted on 21/05/17 at 16.23
Prado Enea Gran Reserva 2006
Posted on 12/07/17 at 13.01
- View: well covered garnet, lighter shades tile on its edge.
- Nose: nose aromas of spice, chocolate wrapped in a fruit almost liqueur.