Muga Crianza 2015
Bodegas Muga (Rioja)
£32.35 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£194.08 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£388.16 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.5 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Muga Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatHam and sausagesPâté or foie grasRed meatLambGrilled meatsJamon IbericoFoie|
If you liked Muga Crianza 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Muga
Muga Crianza 2015 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: cherry red of medium-high layer. Garnet edges.
- Nose: red fruits (blackberries, raspberries), fennel, undergrowth, well integrated wood.
- Mouth: voluminous, sweet notes, amentoladas, red fruit, good acidity, long.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Muga Wineries
GRAPES: Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo,
AGING: 24 months of aging in selected oak barrels in the Muga cooperage.
ELABORATION: Fermentation with indigenous yeast in oak deposits. Prior to bottling, clarification with fresh egg white is carried out.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, Ham and sausages, Iberian ham, Meat, Red meat, Lamb, Grilled meats, Pates or foie gras, Foie
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 16-18ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 14%
Bodegas Muga is located in the historical Barrio de La Estación (railway station district) in Haro. The facilities (270,000 square foot) are two centuries old, built mainly of stone and oak. In fact, oak is paramount in the winery. There are 200 oak deposits as well as 14,000 barrels, made out of...
Buy Bodegas Muga Wine:
Highlighted review about Muga Crianza 2015
Posted on 15/09/18 at 21.57
Muga Crianza 2015
More reviews about Muga Crianza 2015
Posted on 02/03/19 at 03.42
Posted on 05/02/19 at 03.27
- View: Given, Muga Crianza 2015 has a very intense cherry color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose Muga Crianza 2015 is a very expressive wine, complex with balsamic and spicy. Balance between fruit (fresh cherry jam, compote of berries, some licorice, anise plant, notes of fennel and white flower) and wood (caramel, vanilla, coconut)
- Palate: The palate, Muga Crianza 2015 is a tasty wine, ripe, round and sweet tannins, long aftertaste and silky
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- Alcohol content: 14º
Posted on 21/12/18 at 02.39
WINERY: Bodegas Muga
Varidades: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Mazuela and Graciano.
Red wine 2008. This wine has been 24 months in barrels of French and American oak barrels, 12 months in bottle. An elegant and intense wine that will not disappoint.
In good conditions, this wine will improve in bottle over the next 5-6 years.
* Recommendations: Uncork one hour before serving.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Muga Crianza 2013
Reviews about Muga Crianza 2012
Reviews about Muga Crianza 2011